This Post will help you out to keep track of Disk Space and send an email once free space is less than 10%
so lets get started :)
Follow below steps to achieve the requirement.
- Open Task Scheduler and create a new task.
- Enter a name for the task, select "Run whether user is logged on or not", and check "Do not store password."
- Add a new trigger on the Triggers tab.
- Select "On an event" in the "Begin the task" box.
- Set Log to "System", Source to "srv", and Event ID to "2013".
- Add a new action on the Actions tab.
- Set Action to "Send an e-mail" and fill in the rest of the settings appropriately.
- To configure when the low disk space event is recorded in the System Log, open the Registry Editor, navigate to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters and add a DWORD value named “DiskSpaceThreshold”, setting it to the desired percentage. When the entry does not exist, the default value is 10.
Happy SharePointing :)