This post will help you out in resolving the issue with Event ID 5214 which is getting logged in event viewer after every half an hour or one hours.
So lets get started :)
If you go to Application logs in event viewer you can find that there are n number of 5214 id has been logged with below description:-
The account don't have execute permission over the Timer Job.
1. Ensure the Service Account which is showing the error is a part of "WSS_Content_Application_Pools’.
2. Expand your SharePoint Configuration database 'SharePoint_Config' select all the Stored Procedures which contain ‘proc_*Timer*Jobs’ under Programmability ->Stored Procedures
3. Right-click on them and choose Properties
4.Click on Permission on the left launch.
5. Select the Search button and browse for ‘WSS_Content_Application_Pools’.
6. Provide ‘Execute’ permissions for ‘WSS_Content_Application_Pools’ and Click OK.
Happy SharePointing :)