This post will help you out with SQL installation.
So lets get started :)
1. Download the SQL server from Microsoft site.Click the link to Download
2. Create a one user in A.D for SQL and one user for SharePoint which we will be using in future.
I've created (SP.SQL and SP.Farm) for SQL and SharePoint respectively
3. Before we start the installation we should make sure that .net framework 3.5 feature is installed.
4. Insert the SQL media and Run it/ Install it.
5. Click Installation and Click On New SQL server stand-alone installation.
8. Setup file installation.Click Next once finished.
( DB engine, SQL server Replication,Full-text extraction for search, Data Quality services)
(Management Tools-basic and complete both)
12. Keep the default instance and Click Next
14. Enter the account name and password.I've created sp.sql for this. Click Next
15. Select Windows Authentication mode and click on Add current users.Click Next
17. Wait for installation to get complete.
Happy SharePointing :)