Below are the steps for exporting the SharePoint site and importing it to a different location.
1. First we will do an export of the SharePoint site.
2. Open Command Prompt as an Administrator and Navigate to location
(C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN )
3. Use " Stsadm -o export -url https://sharepoint.com/sites/test -filename D:\export.cmp -includeusersecurity -versions 4" command to export the site.
5. Choose the appropriate template
6. Repeat Step 2.
7. Use "Stsadm -o import -url https://sharepoint.com/sites/New -filename D:\export.cmp -includeusersecurity -versions 2" command to import.
8. Browse the new site.
Hope this post will help you :)