Monday, 27 June 2016

Custom Metadata Properties not getting crawled

From Last two days, we were facing issue with metadata properties. They were supposed to crawled when we run the Full Crawl but metadata properties were empty.

We tried many methods mentioned on Internet but still getting same result.

At the end we find out the Root Cause of our Issue and we were like "What the Hell"

The issue was with server time. It was different on Application server and web front end servers.
Once we changed it and sync with each other, run full crawl with in  2 to 3  minutes we can see custom Metadata properties are getting Crawled.

Hope this post will help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment